Thursday, November 11, 2010

WoW Secrets: Meet Frankwarrior

My alt, Frankwarrior, has been receiving these anonymous post cards in the mail from all sorts of NPCs and players, sharing their World of Warcraft secrets anonymously. I've decided to compile some of the secrets into a post to show what players around the World of Warcraft are keeping to themselves! Enjoy!

(If you haven't caught on, this is clearly a parody of Frank Warren and his Post Secret project.)

And with that, I present you WoW Secrets! The confessions are after the jump!












 Thank you to those players and NPCs who shared their secrets.

Have a WoW Secret you'd like to share with me? Send me your anonymous WoW Secrets to asilwensadventures@gmail.com and they could be featured on an upcoming blog post!

And as always if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions for me feel free to e-mail me at asilwensadventures@gmail.com!

2 comments:

  1. That's totally my raptor in that kara shot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's totally YOU in that kara shot... And in the Onyxia screen shot in the raid post! You're quite the celebrity.

    ReplyDelete