Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Back From the Dead



Hello there!

A little over thee years have passed since I last posted anything. Unfortunately the last thing I posted was that I was sick, so hopefully none of you thought I died (I am alive!). Just today I was strolling down memory lane and wanted to check out the blog again, after all of these years, to even see if it's still around. And to my surprise it is! With a decent amount of total views on it! Rereading the posts made me feel nostalgic of course, but it also made me feel extremely bad. While I may not have had a ton of consistent readers, I did have them, and I abandoned you guys with no warning, no farewell, just left. I apologize for this, as you all deserve better than that.

The point of this post is pretty straight forward: what am I doing now? And what am I going to be doing?

I have a lot of questions:

  • Do people care what I think still?
  • Is Blogger still a good platform for blogging?
  • Should I return to posting (to be honest I've always missed it, and I always felt I was somewhat decent at it)
  • What the hell is going on in WoW!?!? (I've been away for some time)
I think I will try to get back into writing, I will give it a shot. I will not promise anything though. I have missed writing that is a 100% fact. If it ends up not working out (I lose interest again) I promise I will spend the time to write a final post saying goodbye.

Now another question you may be asking: What have I been up to this whole time? Let me answer that! 3 years have gone by and in that time I failed college twice (don't worry I'm doing well in the job department, promise!), waned interest in WoW (now returning), picked up League of Legends as my main game these days, and gone on many real life "Asilventures" that I could probably have a good amount of stories to tell.

I will say I am doing well in life, and I hope you are all doing equally well.

Follow me on Twitter @asilventures for daily updates on what I'm up to, as well as for when new posts go up.

 Now, let's have some fun, shall we?

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're doing well hun!! Happy writings... and I shall be reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, nice to see I'm not the only one making a blogging return. Did it stick?

    - Jamin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Asil, played with you on Purple Team. Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete