Thursday, March 31, 2011

Asilwen Is Ill




So that is why there was no post yesterday. Sorry to let you down this week, I have a virus (if it were a disease I would just cleanse it but I cannot rid viruses!) I will have a post for you Tuesday, promise! Now I'm gonna go back to resting/sniffling.

So to make up for no post this week, please enjoy this picture of what happens if you use a Potion of Illusion
on someone who is in the form of the Alchemy Dragon... then ride that person AS an Alchemy Dragon. (I'm the one on top!)

Enjoy:


6 comments:

  1. Get well soon, and we look forward to the next post!

    - Jamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asilwen, you gotta post, girl! Don't feel tied down to posting everyday, but as long as you post once a month, we know you're alive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, plz keep going and I am looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete