Friday, October 29, 2010

How To Get Your Low Level Character "The Hallowed".

That's right, it's completely possible. As you can see from that horribly low resolution picture, I had helped my friend who rerolled on my server attain this title! I'll explain the more difficult achievements and how we accomplished this after the break.


I'm going to go ahead and skip to the only achievements that would be difficult for a low level to achieve.

Tricks and Treats of Azeroth (Horde/Alliance): Doing the trick or treating on the Eastern Kingdoms is clearly a little easier than doing the Outland portion. Mount up and just die your way to the buckets if necessary, sure dying your way through both continents isn't too fun but the experience is nice. If you happen to have a high level friend with a passenger mount who is patient enough to do it with you, then you are in luck!

Tricks and Treats of Outlands is where it gets tricky. If you don't have a friend with a X-53 Touring Rocket, you may have to go with the whole "Die your way to victory" strategy. It will take a while, but it will get the job done. Or if you are lucky enough to have a friend with a Rocket who's willing to do it, then you're in luck. This was the case with my friend, I used my rocket to help him with the Outlands trick or treating. He did the old world buckets by himself. As he found out however, my rides come at a price... not of gold... but of abuse of the "Eject passenger button."



Finally the two trickiest (SEE WHAT I DID THERE) achievements would be Bring Me The Head Of... Oh Wait and Out With It. The way to accomplish this is to find five people high level enough to queue for Headless Horseman. Once all five of those people enter the instance, one person leaves. Have the group leader than invite the low level character you are helping. The "lowbie" now can teleport into the dungeon you are all in, allowing them to be carried to their title. If you don't have enough friends, just ask in trade chat or looking for group. I quickly found enough people willing to help out, it wasn't too difficult. Once the Headless Horseman is down, just keep eating tricky treats until you vomit (preferably not on your friends) and then you have achieved "lowbie" glory!



I know this entry was kinda late, but hey there's still plenty of time to get this title on an alt of yours and grind it out! If you get a non 80 this title and want to brag about it, or just have any questions or comments send  me an e-mail at asilwensadventures@gmail.com and I will post them in an upcoming update.
Thanks for reading, now tell me in the comments below what your favourite part of "Hallow's End" is!

3 comments: